Steel Tubing – Applications for the Steel & Tubing Industry
Carbon steel pipes are widely used in a number of ways. The right type of steel tubing can make all the difference to your business, increasing the durability, reliability and quality of your product, and consolidating your brand’s name in the market. With the many industrial applications of steel tubes in areas such as water or sewage pipes, steel casing pipes, structural steel pipes, steel scaffolding pipes, industrial steel pipes as well as oil and gas pipes, it is important for you as a business owner to make the right choices for your enterprise and your product.f industries across the globe for four main reasons:
Steel Tubing — Make the Right Choice With KJ Tubing, Inc
We offer a range of tubing solutions for all your requirements, meeting international standards as well as others such as API, ASTM, and NACE. Check out some of our steel tubing products that you can choose from:
- Electric-Resistance Welded Carbon Steel and Carbon Manganese Steel Boiler Tube — made for carbon-manganese and carbon steel to be used for superheater flues, boiler flues, boiler tubes, and safe ends
- Seamless Cold-Drawn Low-Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tubes — for applications including condensers and other heat transfer apparatus, as well as tubular heat exchangers. Call us to find out about the steel grade, certification, length, packaging and surface treatment of the pipes (phosphated or oiled)
- Seamless Carbon Steel Boiler Tube — for high-pressure service for various different industrial applications
- Seamless Medium-Carbon Steel Boiler Tube and Super-Heater Tube — for low, middle, and high pressure boiler and other pressure purposes
- Electric-Resistance-Welded Carbon Steel Heat-Exchanger and Condenser Tube — for use in condensers, heat exchanges, and other heat transfer apparatus
All our steel tubing products are the result of requisite chemical analysis and mechanical testing of specimens for hardness, flairing, tensile strength, and others such as electrical testing and so on where required.
If you have any questions about the applications that our products can be used for, or any questions about alloy-grade availability, give us a call at (440) 209-8871. Email us at email@example.com and find out more about our steel tubes and pipes, for various applications including automotive and aerospace applications, chemical plants, power generators, and more.